Experiences, reflections, tips, suggestions, resources. What “hybrid teaching” might mean for ECA.
UoE suggests that all teaching should become hybrid teaching. A dynamically developing document (led by Siân Bayne) explains what this is intended to mean. Here is the version from 28/04/20.
On these pages, we want to interpret this concept for ECA, include examples of colleagues’ experiences and ideas, anything that might help us to develop our practices.
UPDATE: we now include the ECA Hybrid Teaching Strategy and support documents — see the first link below.
- ECA Hybrid Teaching support documents
- Digital Media Design / Design and Digital Media
- Approaches from elsewhere
- Theory/practice papers
- Workshop practices
- Ubiquitous video?
- HYBRID teaching in Art
- Tools and technical resources
- Responses and approaches to online teaching and the online pivot