Complaints Procedures

Print Friendly

Complaints should be brought up in the first instance with the Programme Director or the Head of the ECA Postgraduate Office. Where necessary, other University procedures will apply, such as taking the matter to the College Postgraduate Dean and Secretary.

Students who wish to complain about any general aspect of their programme of study should invoke the University of Edinburgh’s Complaints Proce­dure.